This form must be filled out by anyone earning money from the club as required by the Internal Revenue Service. The form only has to be filled out once, unless the worker changes address.

    Travel teams need to submit this form, along with any payments due to coaches or clinicians, whenever someone earns money that is to be paid through a specific travel team. Travel teams are NOT allowed to pay anyone directly for services, including coaching. Payments MUST be submitted to the club, who in turn will be the coach or worker. Teams may reimburse coaches directly for items such as travel expenses to away games and tournaments.

    Reimbursement Request form for our Travel Team coaches (as well as other LMSC coaches and administrators). This link includes an explanation of what does and what does get reimursed by the club. Additional items, such has reimbursement for travel for away games, are to be reimbursed by the coaches' team, not the club.

    For players who have been offered a spot on a travel team for the upcoming (or current) season, players need to go through a registration process. They may NOT do this until their coach has assigned them a jersey number. Once that is taken care of, they may START THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.

    Travel team registration form to be submitted at the start of the travel team season

    The Authorization / Release Form is required of all travel team players. Intramural players do not use it. This form MUST be notarized and must be notarized within the last 365 days. Coaches are required to carry this form for ALL players to all games, practices and tournaments. This form does NOT get turned into the club.

    The Travel Team Player Contract form must be read and signed by both the player and one parent each year. Players will not be issued a player pass unless this form is signed and on file with the club.

    This form must be used when a player is being transfered from one travel team to another tavel team or being released from a travel team during the middle of the travel team season. The form must be signed by the player and one of his / her parents. Once completed, this form must be submitted to the LMSC Travel Team registrar.

Web Page Designed And Maintained By: Biff Sturla