LMSC will again run their Summer Program for travel team players who want to train during the summer months and play in local area tournaments
- Each age group is led by one LMSC 'A' team coach in training sessions and games with support from other travel team coaches as needed. LMSC will hire their most experienced coaches to lead each age group.
- Training sessions will run for six weeks, starting June 23rd and going until August 6th. We will take off the week after July 4th.
- The cost of the LMSC summer travel team jersey will be covered in registration fees. This jersey will be different from the normal LMSC travel team jerseys. This jersey will be needed for practices and the tournaments.
- TRAINING ONLY OPTION: The Summer Program also offers a "training only" option for players who want to participate in the training portion of the program and not play in the tournaments.
This option is also available to players who are selected to a travel team for the first time at the 2020 tryouts,
but who are NOT currently on a travel team. If the player wants to play in the tournaments, there will be an additional fee of $50 to register that player with EPYSA and get a player's pass.
- TOURNAMENT ONLY OPTION: This is for players that want to play only in one or both tournaments. Fees also cover attending the two training sessions leading up to the tournament and jersey top.
- Boys teams and girls travel team players with birth years 2004 through 2012.
- Intramural players and Developmental Academy players will NOT be accepted into this program.
- Players from travel teams outside of LMSC are welcome.
WHEN AND WHERE
- This is a six week program, starting June 23rd and running through August 6th. The program will not run the week after the 4th of July.
- Two practices a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays at Barrack Hebrew Academy turf field. The 5:30-7 PM session will be for all girls teams and the 7 vs 7 boys teams. The 7-8:30 PM session will be the boys 9 vs 9 and 11 vs 11 teams.
- EDP Tournament July 25-26 weekend in Central New Jersey.
- West Chester Summer Classic Tournament August 8-9 weekend (for U-9 through U-15 teams) or July 31, August 1, and 2 (for U-16 and older teams) in West Chester PA. The tournament for the U16 team and older teams is a college showcase event and there will be single games on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The cost for the Summer Tournament Team Program includes:
- Coaching fees
- Tournament fees
- Field Rental fees
- Training/Game top
- Full program: $475
- Training only: $375
- Tournament only: $150 per tournament
- Current LMSC players may wear their current LMSC shorts and game socks. Players, including non-LMSC travel team players, may wear generic navy shorts and navy socks. Players will be responsible for getting these items on their own.
SIGN UP INFORMATION
- Only travel team player born between 2004 and 2012 may sign up.
- A deposit of $100 is required upon acceptance. LMSC Vice President Dale Haines will notify players and parents of acceptance into the program via e-mail.
- Travel team players from outside of LMSC are welcome to sign up. Players MUST have a current travel team player pass to participate in the tournaments.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LMSC SUMMER PROGRAM?
If you have questions about the LMSC Summer Program, please e-mail LMSC Vice Preisdent (and head of the Summer Program)
Web Page Designed And Maintained By: Biff Sturla