LMSC will be running a special winter program, indoors, on Saturday afternoons this winter, starting in January.
The program will run for 9 weeks, each session will be one hour long. The program will be
run by our very experienced LMSC coaching staff.
Click Here To Read About Our Staff Coaches
|THIS PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT AND|
CANNOT ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL PLAYERS
WHAT TO BRING
- DATES: January 4, 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- LOCATION: Barrack Hebrew Academy's Gymnasium in Bryn Mawr.
- TIME: 2:10 - 3:10
- The program will be limited to the first 15 players to mail in a registration form.
- If we get additional registrations, we
will consider adding an additional session, later in the day.
- Size 3 soccer ball (mandatory)
- Sneakers ... outdoor cleats may NOT be worn on the gym floor
- Shin guards
The focus on the program will be on basic skill development and enjoyment of the game of soccer. In order to maximize
skill development, each player MUST
bring a size 3 soccer ball each week. Outdoor cleats may NOT
be worn in the gym,
The cost for this training program is $160 payable to Lower Merion Soccer Club (or LMSC). Please fill out a registration
form, print it out and mail it in along with your registration fee. This program will be limited to the first 15 players who
we receive registrations from. If we sell out the program early, we will consider adding a second time slot later in the day.
We do not offer refunds for any of our training programs after December 20.